TERMS OF SERVICEThis website, www.catalystpr.in (the “Site”), and all personal information collected from users of this site, is owned solely by “Catalyst Public Relations Pvt. Ltd”. In these Website Terms references to “we”, “us”, “our” “Catalyst PR”, are references to “Catalyst Public Relations Pvt. Ltd”.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- The contents of this website are subject to strict copyright arrangements and therefore should not be copied or reproduced in any form.
- Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) our copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. You may not frame this website nor link to a page other than the home page, without the prior written authorization of Catalyst PR.
- Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our services, and other information about our Company, we make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website.
- We accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- You agree that you shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene, abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against us as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- These terms may be amended by Catalyst PR from time to time.
2. LAW AND JURISDICTIONThis contract is subject to the law of India. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of India.
3. DATA PRIVACYAll personal details that you give us are securely stored. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep all details of any orders and payments secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
4. LINKSAny links featured on this website have been included for your convenience only. The inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the linked site, its content or its provider. Access to a linked site will be subject to that sites own terms and conditions, to which you should refer.
5. CHANGES TO WEBSITEWe reserve the right at any time and without notice to change, enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit